Can I get funding to repair my home?
State College has developed the Rehabilitation Assistance Program to provide technical and financial assistance to income-eligible homeowners in State College to make needed home repairs and improvements. Funds are provided from federal CDBG and HOME grants received by State College. For more information, contact the Community Development and Housing Division at (814) 234-7109 or e-mail.

Show All Answers

1. Can I get funding to repair my home?
2. How can I get low-income housing assistance?
3. Does State College offer rental housing assistance to elderly and disabled persons?
4. What is guaranteed to me by the Fair Housing Ordinance?
5. Am I eligible for the Borough's First-Time Homebuyer Program?