Rental Housing Regulations

Filing a Complaint

  1. Structural Issues
  2. Nuisance Issues
  3. Over-Occupancy

Structural Conditions and Fire Code

Complaints dealing with the structural conditions of the rental property or the number of unrelated occupants in apartment units are investigated by Centre Region Code Administration Office. To initiate a complaint of this type contact the Code office at (814) 231-3056.

Was this page helpful for you? Yes No