Can I host an event in the Municipal Building?
State College Borough recognizes the benefit of providing approved groups/organizations the use of Borough meeting room facilities to conduct lawful business that supports the municipal purposes of the Borough as defined in the Borough of State College Facility Use Policy and Regulations. An application must be completed and submitted to the Borough Manager's Office located at 243 South Allen Street, State College, PA 16801. Reservations must be made two weeks in advance if held during normal business hours, one month in advance if the event is scheduled for after-hours. A fee may apply and availability is not guaranteed. The Borough reserves the right to cancel any event scheduled, if the facilities are required for the conduct of official business. Please make sure to read the rules and regulations.

Facility Use Form

Show All Answers

1. Can I host an event in the Municipal Building?
2. How do I host an outdoor event in State College?
3. How do I rent facilities at a Centre Region park?
4. What do I need to do if I am serving food at a charitable event?
5. How do I go about setting up recycling at my special event?