How do I get earned income tax forms?

The Earned Income & Net Profits Tax Returns can be obtained by visiting the Centre Tax Agency webpage or by contacting the tax office at (814) 234-7120. It should be noted that taxpayers do have the option to file the local tax return on-line through the eFiling module. The eFiling module can be accessed through Online Services.

Centre Tax Agency

Show All Answers

1. How do I get earned income tax forms?
2. Who can file?
3. What will I need to eFile?
4. What is my PIN?
5. If I use eFiling, what has been done to protect my confidential information?
6. Is there a fee to file electronically?
7. How do I eFile?
8. Short form or long form?
9. What happens after I eFile?
10. What benefit is there to filing electronically?
11. What if I am asked by the tax office to provide additional information and fail to do so?
12. Who should I contact with any further questions?
13. How do I file an extension form?