PennDOT Issues Atherton Street Update for First Two Weeks of May
Work will be suspended for Penn State graduation.
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) wants to inform the public about the work that will be underway on North Atherton Street. People traveling on North Atherton Street can expect the following through mid-May:
- Monday, April 30, to Friday, May 4:
- A detour will be in place on Aaron Drive that will direct traffic to Vairo Boulevard.
- The contractor will be paving the Aaron Drive and North Atherton Street intersection.
- Monday, May 7, to Friday, May 11:
- Temporary signal polls will be installed on North Atherton Street at the West Aaron Drive and West North Hills Place intersections.
- Monday, May 14, to Friday, May 18:
- The contractor will be installing sewer lines in the West North Hills Place and North Atherton Street intersection.
For more information go to: https://www.statecollegepa.us/NorthAthertonStreetProjectUpdates