Budget Information Center
Welcome to the 2018 Borough Budget Process
It's budget season in the Borough of State College and the Budget Information Center is your one-stop-shop to follow this process from beginning to end. You'll be able to find dates for upcoming budget meetings and engagement opportunities. Visitors of this page will also have the opportunity to learn more about the Borough's budget by utilizing the FAQs section, view SlideShares from budget presentations, or view the budget discussions on C-Net.
We're encouraging our community members to get involved in the development of the 2018 budget. Below are the multiple ways you can engage with us:
- Submit any ideas, questions, and opinions to the 2018 Budget Suggestion Box. You can access the box here: https://www.peakdemocracy.com/5288
- Attend our Budget Education and Outreach events. Dates of events will be announced soon!
- Engage with us on Facebook and Twitter using the #BudgetStateCollege. Follow us!
2018 Budget SlideShares
- Why don’t the local municipalities consolidate?
- Does the County or School District provide any financial contributions to the Centre Region Council of Governments (COG)?
- Has there been any movement of Penn State University to the south of College Avenue and do these properties pay Real Estate Taxes?
2017 Budget Document
The 2017 Budget was presented to Borough Council on October 21, 2016, and adopted on December 19, 2016. Physical copies are available to view at the State College Municipal Building in the Administration Office and at the Schlow Centre Region Library at the Circulation Desk located on the second floor.
View the 2017 Budget online...